Wednesday, April 19, 2017

More open immigration side is saying how much foreign-born new Citizen bring of value to the USA. Let's see, by the foreign-born Bosses i have worked for in SF.

A Japanese American boss told me to clock in every day.
I did. None of the Asian employees did. They laughed at me doing it, early every day. No problem.
But then this boss told me repeatedly, as only white guy, "You Alway late!!" I showed early time card. Did not matter.
I quit and went elsewhere less hostile to native white Americans.
Hell, the Japanese racism is nothing compared to history of U.S. slavery and on going racism and in black hoods,reverse racism!

Next, I have worked for 2 iran immigrant brothers. For over 5 years they stole over $10k each year from me and many others in unpaid regular pay and unpaid overtime pay and stolen tips. 8 major labor violations, including forged federal documents, the Fed judge said; but they basically got away with all those years of many employee wage robbery and fled, retired to Florida to build mansions.
This is piddling compared to Wall Street's Bernie Madoff.
Look at all the offshore tax havens where U.S. rich profitable corporations like Apple hide $Billions from fair taxation. Like Grand Cayman,etc.!!
Authur Anderson ,the big accounting firm, was world famous for taking huge fees to intentionally defraud the U.S. Govt. and America!!
As one middle manager told me in the limo, "Any CPA can do honest accounting for a small fee. Arthur Anderson firm makes huge profits by bending to breaking U.S. tax law and getting away with it. So my wife and I are shopping for a mansion second home, looking all over the world."

I had a Swiss owner who hired me.
Right away he confessed, " i take all your Overtime pay and just pay straight regular pay after 8 hours to 16 or 18 hours,whatever. It is totally illegal, but most charter and tour bus companies in SF and the SFBayArea are doing it and getting away with it. I have to be competitive. Now one driver just took me to Small Claims Court and showed his only hand written , straight time payroll record, and won all back OT pay, plus interest and penalty, and you can do the same. I am a a multimillionaire. And being punctual is the most important thing in business ! We have a great charter and tour bus reputation and many famous clients."
Yikes, thanks a bunch, Switzerland, for 3 years !!
He sold the company for "over twice its worth" and I moved on, to another payroll stealing limo company in Burlingame.
If you go to Switzerland, beware of the luxury Zurich lake side hotel and front desk clerk who will palm your c/c on check in, with your Passport, and then go all over W. Europe spending $8000 . Zurich cops won't help you. And Visa will tell you "that agent does not work for us" but Visa did know it was their cheap and incompetent night time subcontractor who goofed and did not immediately close my account. It took months of Visa phoning and emailing threats at me for me to learn this. No apology from Visa.
Just "business".
Why is wage theft and work racism so very common in SF ?