Saturday, March 31, 2018

The VETERANS ADMINISTRATION is in BIG Trouble, but do Americans care? 6 Heads in 4 Years, and latest just fired for "Europe work trip" with his wife Sightseeing!

I bet Senator John McCain cares.

The staff is revengeful and vindictive if you complain.

They "lose" your billing Credits and just add Debits!

I got tinnitus there,  not "just developed", and they don't care about constant buzzing in my ears. "No cure"  my ass!

Complained about MyHealthyVet website to write my VA Doc was too hard to use. A lot of us did I guess. It was finally after years Overhauled.

All you flag wavers out there,  write or call your Senators.  Trump wants to privatize and close the traditional lazy Bitchy littered unclean VA hospitals and clinics instead of setting the highest standards, for all American hospital patients.