Thursday, September 12, 2013

This consumer's rating of last years Whirlpool Cabrio H2low he clothes washer: slow and no timer

I wanted a door window on this top loader but the wife won out.  I should have held firm as it is hard to wait so long and expect clean clothes with so little water usage.

There is no timer of cycle selected and time remaining, as i wish there was.

The biggest plus is the lack of a central rotor.  So big comforters fit.

We learned the hard way you can not use powdered clothes detergent, just liquid or the new pods of liquid.  Too many of the clothes had undissolved powdered soap on them after a full cycle.  I think this machine is too stingy on water , except on 'bulky loads', which i use most often if not 'quick loads'.

My biggest complaint about the Whirlpool Cabrio clothes washer is the door does not unlock soon after the machine stops, but up to over a minute later!  Drives me crazy!