Tuesday, January 06, 2015

SINKMASTER (discontinued) brand and "WASTE KING" brand and "WHIRLAWAY" brand, are all manufactured by ANAHEIM MANUFACTURING, POB 4146, Anaheim, Ca. 92803 with the 3"w /wide SPLASH GUARD, that is so very hard to find online!!

I have looked for weeks online.
Google-d my fingers off.
Amazon ordered "no size" in subject line or WRONG SIZE from "technical description".
And paid-postage returned,,, grrr!!

So if you are looking for a,,, "a 3inch Wide SPLASH GUARD for WASTE KING brand sink disposals, or WHIRLAWAY brand garbage disposals or SINKMASTER disposals",,, you should contact the source, the original mfg., Anaheim Manufacturing,  of Anaheim, Ca.!! They tell me they have the original mold, so it might be 3 1/64",,, or about 3". They swapped office location, and mfg for this Very Difficult to Find part. When my spares arrive, in "about a month",,, I hope they fit !! As I said, this is the original manufacturer, I was told.

Order 4-6 of these , as they are wear out, disposable parts that last a year or 6months.
Call 1-800-854-3229 and talk to the polite CSRs like Debbie! And you whiners who ordered spares with purchase, Stop Whining!! Shut up, if you have the right spare!!

I should charge $ for this in this mercenary period, but historically there was "the public good" and the "public commons", guess they don't teach in school any more.
Not just ripping off a Billionaire's fortune and starting a tax benefit Endowment to assuage their Guilts.