Monday, December 04, 2017

Think I've discovered a Revenge subculture in the VA/Veteran Administration after complaining a few times, so need a real Investigate Reporter do go further.

First visit to a VA clinic as a VietNam veteran, I was sexually assaulted by the MD.  Filed written formal complaint  and nothing was done.

As a veteran I complained about how hard it was to log-in to the VA website,  myhealthevet.com.
Guess lots of Veterans did as the website was remodeled.  But my password is no longer accepted so I can't use it.

I've had a credit for months the VA will not apply to my monthly bills.  I've called many times to PEP/patient experience program, very polite but no success. The VA just admitted failing to mail the credit check even tho I repeatedly asked it be applied as a credit to my VA Billings.

I asked Senator John's help,  the famous Vietnam prisoner veteran.  No response.

One of my test results came back probably tampered with.

Waited over 3hrs in ENT clinic in SF.

Had my ear wax painlessly picked out one month and very noisy, painfully, suctioned out the next.  Never again.

Colonoscopy is scheduled by my MD but SF Medical Center stubbornly insists on using a gallon of painful stomach cramps, salt water prep instead of "go lightly" prep used by most better MDs. 

What can 1 veteran do?