Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Guys, and Wives/Moms,,,Costco has a Good UNDERWEAR SALE On ,until the end of December!!

Recommend the CHAMPION brand over KIRKLAND store brand, because Champion has 25-40% polyester and cotton. Remember to get 1 size larger!!; So my pants are 38w, I don't get 36-40, but 40-44 size, unless you like them super tight. Like socks sizing.

Costco only has a tiny amount of Lycra in its Kirkland store brand, taking out the needed polyester.
For me, Lycra doesn't last.
So the 3 pair I have of these stretch out way too much and allow skin to skin contact; They are going to the Goodwill store!

Costco also has a all polyester brand, 32 COOL.
I'm trying these out.
On Sale!!

If you are buying SOCKS,
and have a 10-12 WIDE foot,
BEWARE of the GOLD TOE brand as they are very tight, like Compression Socks!

I am most fond of my Tommy Bahama black thick dress socks, a bit faded after a few years of washing, but still comfy for a 12Wide foot.

As for shorts, I use to buy HANES COMFORT SOFT with the wide cloth covered waist band and about 60-40 cotton-poly. But they narrowed the waistband,  shrunk the sizing, cut out some of the polyester, so would need 2 sizes larger than 38w!! They Were,,, better...