Thursday, January 03, 2019

Been buying Sunxxxbeam electric blankets for Decades! No more!!

My latest red plush full size e-blanket died last night after about a year.
Luckily I bought 3 at a time cuz I do like the red fuzzy!
Will Goodwill the old blanket.
But 1-2 years is too short a life, unwashed and well cared of, I think.

Previously, I had bought 3 defectives, and after a long CSR conversation, returned them.
Don't remember who paid return shipping, maybe them.
But it happened like 3 times in a row!!!

I would buy 3 or 4 e-blanket for 3 beds and 1 for traveling, yes I do spoil myself with warm sheets in cold new hotels!
Each time I had a very long conversation with their CSR and eventually... was given permission to return-exchange!

Guess I'll use CR to find a new RELIABLE "brand".
Like I did with HxxxP ink jet printers! So defective!!!!!
And Epxxxson printers!
Now luv Brothers so much.