Saturday, June 29, 2019

I was told I couldn't have a pocketknife in a federal building in San Mateo, Ca.

In 1969, the Nixon Presidency "Birthday Lottery" I was told I was going from college to an Army Physical then Drafted into the awful ground war in far far foreign Vietnam.

For 2 years i was told to shoot and kill "gooks" and be shot at risking Death, for what.

I came back a Veteran, a social outcast , with few job opportunities, so worked at the USPO for only $4.22/hr until the Post Office imploded.

The VA hospital was abusive, horrible...

I sold clothing for $6/hr...
I was barely getting by in the 70s and 80s, unable to afford a wife or family...
Watching illegal immigrants bring all their children.

And after being Yanked out of college by that creep Nixon, shot at and killed some in some miserable country I never want to see again, I am told I can not carry a small pocket knife in San Mateo as a ... War Veteran.

And no fingernail clippers on a commercial airplane!
As an American War Veteran!
Crazy...