Saturday, June 15, 2019

Only one experience with a PICKPOCKET Professional ,very slick, 2 elderly well dressed couples off a cruise ship!

I was driving a SF city tour and picked up at the new cruiseship pier.
These 2 old but very well dressed couples get on and sit in the front right seats.
My daypack was in their overhead shelf area, in my sight, if I looked over my right shoulder...

But somehow, while driving and looking forward at the road,,,
They unzipped my daypack and got my wallet out!
How!??
At the next walk stop I got out of the Driver's seat and checked my daypack.
The wallet was outside, on the shelf!!
How did they do that in front of all these passengers!?

All the cash and credit cards were still there. Phew!
So I hung my daypack on the hook on the wall behind my bus Driver's seat.
And I did not say anything.
These 2 old couples were Pros!