Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I so miss MTV. 24-7 constant quality music videos. Why not a "MTV rerun" , take 30-50years on one HD channel.

Also a 24-7 Nature channel, full rerun, show it all again, on one Nature HD channel.

And rerun all Frontline shows on another HD channel.

And rerun all 60Minutes shows on a HD channel, and make airwave hdtv so much better !!

There is so much GREAT tv in "old" storage ,,, and so much junk tv on air now. Can I block that channel?
Can I renumber all the channels to put them in my preferred order, without the cursed hyphen??
Can I speed up channel changing on my new expensive flat screen that is sooo slow??
Can I get scan for tv?
Can I get 8 picture window grid and skip around??
Can I get a huge cheap digital tv recorder so I can store tv shows, timeshift,skip commercials or at least mute that loud stupid dishonest pitch, and watch when I am not working 12hrs /day and 6-7 days a week at 68??

Oh, and can the tech geeks give us language "just english" control/translation ??
I am Not learning chinese, korean teen pop, vietnamese and Hindu. Not !!
Street Mexican German and french were hard enuf .