Friday, March 11, 2016

Karen Marie B., you owe me one hell of an apology.

You run off with some chubby "no neck" computer geek millionaire 25 years ago, and then show up at work without your wedding ring to that User-bad boy, a sad dog face, and no Apology !! Not even "Hello".
At my work.

Did you really expect me to be the Big Giver, again, and just hug you !?
So you walk away, almost in tears, too sad and ashamed to adult up and even say "sorry"?

You have two sons and a fine London pad , divorce settlement. Paris was too exclusive. You probably are still wicked smart, but having dirt poor, alcoholic, physically abuse parents in Seatac and Mariposa never goes away , does it?

You said you loved me and we would move together and help each other. Remember coming to my work long ago , crying, "I have no friends, but you." And you richer-run at the first creep who was married but proposed.

I loved you for 4 years, took you to Europe and island hopped the Carribean to St. Barts. My parents even tried to love you.
So are you going to let us die, in silence?
Women and Karen Marie, adult up !