Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The 3 worst companies I had ever signed up for:

1,Sprint.
After 2 years and a totally paid off contract, Sprint kept billing me.  And threatening me for months. And billing me. Beware.

2, Comcast ,aka Xfinity.
I paid in full the current months outrageous  $80/mo bill and cancelled.  Comcast kept billing me, phoning me, writing me, threatening me.  Not nice, muchaco. Beware.

3, the Navy.
Those childish enlisted uniform photos of me in some dive PV bar in that clown suit are never going away!
Or the snaps in that great Vancouver strip bar my x-wife found;"You wore THAT outside !?" Or that Long Beach bar, the Frisco bar pics, and the Subic enlisted club bar selfie. The Royal pink Hawaiian bar polaroid and my laugh a lot, couldn't scare a judge on "Runway". The laughingest of uniforms worldwide.

So imaginary son, you can join the Coast Guard.
Or you can join the Air Force.
But family embarrassment eternal, you may not join the enlisted U.S. Navy.
Navy Officer puke,ok.
(trust me, ltjg.officers get no respect up the chain of command.)