Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Watching FRONTLINE on Vaccines and Autism. Why has Medicine not discovered the cause of Autism? That trivializes the many children of many families that are Permanently Changed by Autism. It's 2017, and there is no excuse for Autism's unknown cause or other diseases.

Look at all the many $Millions and $Billions,$Trillions given by a generous public for breast cancer research and how little progress in understanding and curing this disease has resulted.
Of course we are poisoning ourselves with many untested agriculture pesticides, herbicides,chemicals like known cancer-causing ,"Roundup". And using most antibiotics on dirty dangerous livestock raising practices that promote the evolution of superbugs that could kill billions of humans.

What I do know,  is that medicine is a caring profession and an extremely lucrative business. My Japanese-American schoolmate was told by his real estate avaricious Mom he would be a doctor, dentist or lawyer, period.  He became a dentist and hates it!

I also KNOW that the AMA and the ADA rarely discipline and very rarely unlicense doctors that are incompetent or malicious or in violation of the Hypocratic Oath.  I KNOW,  one still practicing MD sexually assaulted me with racist contempt, Asian against Caucasian,at a VA clinic.  I KNOW one still practicing MD urologist and a major Ca. hospital tried to sterilize me during a bilateral hernia operation because I caused an abortion many years ago; I have the Doctor's signature on the original "vasectomy only" Surgical Orders for a bilateral hernia that the hospital pushed at me 3 times.
I KNOW I had a famous Orthopedic Surgeon tell me as I went under general anesthesia that his son just graduated a Medical School and would be (illegally) assisting and  operating on one other big toe bunion very badly.  Both doctors quickly went into hiding,  possibly fleeing to Canada.

When I was a teenager,  my chatty Mom's  bridge group discovered the new Willow Glen Dentist,  Dr. Peel,  was making a lot of 'cavities' by drilling holes in many patients perfectly good teeth.  His business dried up and he moved away,  possibly to harm other too-trusting patients. If you still trust all dentists and mercury in tiny amounts,  ask your dentist to remove a good amalgam filing for gold or ceramic.  "Removing a good amalgam filing would release too much mercury. And it is not allowed by the ADA,  as I could get in lots of trouble. "
Then why put mercury with silver in our teeth,  or lead in our house paint and car to airplane fuel still, or asbestos in our homes drywall and joint mud, or so many many untested farm chemicals that are probably making us all very sick?

My best friend just died in 3 months of cancer. Stanford is advertising "immunotherapy".
But expensive Kaiser health insurance only offered 3 courses of "chemo". That destroyed his bone marrow and immune system and as predicted gave him a serious infection.  What a waste!

Why do we allow business to pollute our ground water with fracking and our small streams with ancient mine runoff or farm runoff?  Do we have to live so risky for business and society to succeed?  Do we have to look away at the subverting of medicine, science and the CDC for profit? We still know so little and understand little to be running in the dark with sizzors.
And I don't think our politicians or health pros are completely honest with us for many reasons, besides profit.

Drug companies don't want to research for antibiotics as it is "too expensive, and too little profit".
Our Federal Govt  won't take on the task; MDs nowadays refuse to give antibiotics  to near death patients like me.  And we waste many antibiotics on too many dirty animal farms,  chickens pigs cattle etc., for profit.
So you see how profit alone becomes the primary goal of most or all medicine.
Maybe we should change to "Single Payer" like Canada and England,  before a major killer of billions of humans makes "profit" as trivial as it should be.
I think with fast global warming,  it is too late to stop billions of deaths,  and soon.