Wednesday, April 24, 2019

How was Jerry Brown as Governor 4xs and 16years. Eh to "D"eplorable!!

How was he as the Public Leader?
Almost never talked on tv to the state populace, so "D".
But then that has been the awful INCUMBENT tradition in California. He 2 pump idea was so much worse than his Dad's first canal robbing NorCal water for irresponsible too big SoCal.

How was he as the top State Administrator?
Caltrans got worse. Over $6B wasted on the new flawed Oakland Bay Bridge.
Lousy substandard contractors it hires like the very soon, crumbling in the rain, repaving of major highway 101 between SJ and SF. The workers swirl the trash with those slow giant vacuum trucks for decades instead of sucking it up and taking it to the landfill. I've actually seen them dump their loads on SF highway 101 shoulder!

DMV got much worse. Surprised?
Lines out the door at Fremont of over 50 folks standing for hours in the sun. And the AC-ed employees inside still move at a snail pace. Even opening on Saturdays didn't help much. And the blatant fraud, like one peninsula DMV office charging me my registration fee, then sending me to a second window to double charge me again! As a Commercial Driver I expect to stand in line over an hour just to turn in my Annual/Biannual Driver Physical Report form! And to get a printout of my driving record for my employer, at least 2 hours standing in line.
So another "D".

KQED did a show in his last month/s and all I heard were "yeah but" constant excuses. Yes, we have had much worse Governor's, so let's be honest in our complete fair public printed documented evaluation of them, instead of "sweeping the dirt under the carpet" again and again, and again!

At least Arnold S. had polite staff large enough to quickly answer the phone politely and transfer you to an uncooperative state Dept head.