Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Why does it take Google, over 2 WEEKS, to answer a Google Account Customer's Request? This is LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, Google!

I have long reviewed Google Map locations,  and am frequently asked to do much more, especially in my half-done neighborhood.

So when I was asked to improve my account,  I did not understand it was opening a second account and losing MY FIRST ACCOUNT access!
Why does Google do This?!?
And with no option to effectively CANCEL  the second DUPLICATE ACCOUNT!!

I have written "Help" and "Feedback " almost daily for 2 weeks,  with ZERO REPLY from Google.  Guess they do need those 10,000s new Employees!
Too much slacking and long free Co. multi-restaurant dining?

With Microsoft's history of nonexistent to lousy Customer Service,  it is amazing other ".com" Companies want to copy such a Bad Example.

BEWARE if you are a GOOGLE MAP REVIEWER!