Monday, September 11, 2017

Get this! The Diabetes Association has a lower blood sugar "A1c" than Tufts Medical School! and They say "You are Never Cured of Diabetes!" Never?!

That is a group-think I want no part of!
Cured,  "Never."
Remission, "maybe."

For 60 years was told by ever GP and PCP,  " Your blood sugar is so low you will never get dreaded Diabetes. "

So I kept drink 2 sodas a day and 2 coffees and more lean meat, less fat.

I went in for my ANNUAL CHECK UP,  and the UCSF med student said" your blood sugar is SKYROCKETING."

so read "Fast Metabolism" and stayed on that easy diet for a year.
Watch famous Dr. Lusting on KQED,  about "eating more good fat to flip cell switch To burn fat and sugar and eliminate "insulin resistance". Watch Dr. Lusting!

Watched the PBS-KQED ,Dr. Author of "Eat Fat,  Get Thin."  Over and over.

Cut out sodas completely and diluted Oj 50% to 75%.

My blood sugar,  w 2 drugs,  is declining.
So want to be healthy again.