Monday, November 22, 2010

COMCAST , Nov.2010, makes you pay $99 ,plus $5 box rental!!, for digital and HD tv ... then hides the HD as a second choice in the 700s !!

I am now watching hot-Maggie on CBS Early Show on Channel 5 , "KPIX" ... but i have to go all the way down the list , not the next channel space !! , to channel number 705 !! , "KPIXD".  THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.


Comcast , why can't i select HD as my first choice, and only see those channels ?  And see just digital channels if there is no HD for that channel ??  THAT WOULD BE THE LOGICAL THING TO DO , COMCAST !!


I bought a lcd tv on one of those shopping channels , HSN or QVC , and it only had digital with analog scan so i could not just scan digital and HD programming into my tv ... and i could not separate them !!  And the shopping tv channel did not tell me this , plus gave me a hellacious time returning the weak transitional tv from years ago technology.


Why isn't cable tv better? We can thank our Senators for being too weak in speaking for us , instead of corporate -campaign contributor interests !!