Wednesday, May 13, 2015

California car insurance price gouging, weak State Insurance Commissioner, weak State Attorney General, weak Lieutenant Governor, weak Democrat Governor, ,, and Nationwide overcharging safe senior driver.

I am over 65, had been with Nationwide for decades, am a very careful and safe driver, and drive my car less than 40 miles a day.

My car insurance was about $800/yr, with $1M uninsured motorist, as we have lots of terrible new drivers in California and SF!!

I heard I could go back to the California Legal Minimum, for less than $400, but Nationwide Mutual, a non-profit, said "no, we will charge you almost exactly the same, for much less insurance." About $780.

I am a very safe driver.
So much for company loyalty!!
So much for California insurance companies!!
So much for trying to ripoff seniors!!

I went to AAA, for only $300.!!